Army Medical Service Recruitment 2016 Application form
The Indian army medical corps is a specialist corps in Indian army which provide medical services to all army personnel. Interested candidates can apply online from official website for Army Medical Service Recruitment 2016. Armed forces medical service is one of the organizations responsible for administering the corps in medical, dental and nursing services.
The Indian hospital corps was found on 1st June 1920 by combining the army hospital corps and bearer corps and the subordinate personnel of Indian station hospitals, comprising persons of categories then considered necessary for hospitals, field ambulance and other medical units.
The Indian Army Medical Service Crops was re – designated as Army Medical Crops with effect from 26 January 1950 the Indian Health Crops for Army Medical Service were divided into 10 division companies in India, Burma, Peshwar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Mhow, Poona, Meerut, Lucknow, Secundrabad and Rangoon.
|Name of post||Number of post|
|SSC short service commission officer||400|
Candidates should have been passed MBBS and MS can apply for the posts
Maximum age limit for the candidates is 45 years as on 31-12-2015
Candidates must pay Rs 250/- through online
Candidates selection will be done by personal interview
- Candidates will get Rs 17600 – 39100/-
- And grade pay will be of Rs 6100/- per month
|Online application starts from||12-12-2015|
|Last date for online application||06-01-2016|
Procedure to apply for Army Medical Service Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website http://amcsscentry.gov.in
- Go to the website and read the instructions and notification carefully
- Fill the form carefully with full details like name, qualification, postal address with required documents
- Click on the submit button
- And take a hard copy of the filled form for further use