Army AAD Recruitment 2017 – Lower Division Clerk Vacancies
Army Air Defence Records (AAD), Odisha has recently announced an employment notification Army AAD Recruitment 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Positions. As per this notification, AAD is going to fill up massive numbers of LDC jobs. AAD invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Army air Defence Jobs can apply for this notification through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 29th June, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 23rd July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Army AAD Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Jobs.
Job Location: Odisha.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 33 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board. Candidates must have a typing speed of 30 to 35 words per minute.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.19900/- per month.
- AAD Notification 2017 released on: 29/06/2017.
- Starting date to apply online: 29/06/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 23/07/2017.
How to apply for Army AAD Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of AAD www.mod.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Army AAD LDC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mod.gov.in