Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016 Apply
Armed Forces Medical Services has announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant SSC officers in Armed Medical Corps. As per this notification, Organization is going to fill up 400 members of unreserved positions. Armed Forces Medical Services invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016 online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 27th March, 2016.
Total Number Vacancies: 400 Posts.
Name of the Posts: SSC Officers.
Candidates age should not be exceed more than 45 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their post graduation in medicine from any recognized university and must register with Medical Council of India (MCI). Candidates must completed their internship program.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in Physical and Medical Standard test, interview and merit list.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.17160/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.6100/-.
Candidates need to pay fee as Rs.200/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 27/03/2016.
How to apply for Armed Force Medical Services Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Armed Forces Medical Services www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.