Armed Air Force Medical Services Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Armed Air Force Medical Services has announced an employment notification Armed Air Force Medical Services Recruitment 2017 for 400 Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer positions in different departments trades. Here we are providing all the notification details for the candidates who are searching for this Armed Air Force Medical Services. According to this notification, interested and eligible candidates must read the official notification carefully. All the suitable job seekers may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 29th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Armed Air Force Medical Services Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 400 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer.
Candidates maximum age should not be less than 45 years.
Applicants must possess medical qualification included in First or Second schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956 and have permanent registration form any state medical council. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma holders like MD/MS/MCh/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA can also apply for this recruitment.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in medical examination and in personal interview.
Pay band salary of Rs.17160/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay of Rs.6100/- will be paid qualifiers in selection rounds.
Rs.200/- of registration fee is applicable for this job notification.
- Starting date for online application form: 12/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/12/2016.
How to apply for Armed Air Force Medical Services Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Armed Air Force Medical Services www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Click on the link for SSC Online Application Form 2017.
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format with required information.
- Upload all necessary documents in given size dimensions.
- Submit form on or before closing date.
- Take hard copy of the submitted application form for future usage.