APVVP Recruitment 2015 Apply Online 569 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad has released the notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this drive. APVVP invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through APVVP Recruitment. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application from and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Applicants who are going to apply for APVVP Recruitment 2015 notification, those candidates need to know the notification details are as follows.
Vacancy Details about APVVP Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 569 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies|
|Civil Assistant Surgeon||242|
Candidates age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
Candidates must possess their PG Degree or MS or MD or MBBS or Ph.d or etc as per requirement from any recognized university or institution by medical council of India.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.20680/- to Rs.46860/- per month.
- For OBC and OC candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.500/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/04/2015.
How to apply for APVVP Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of APVVP www.apvvp.nic.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of APVVP Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory information of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.