APSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 – ADO Officer Vacancies
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently announced an employment notification APSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, APSC is going to fill up various Agriculture Development Officer Vacancies. Assam PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Assam Government Jobs can apply for this Assam PSC ADO Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 25th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about APSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts:
- Agriculture Development Officer.
- Junior Engineer.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 43 years.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as stated below,
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Agriculture Development Officer||Rs.30000/- with grade pay Rs.12700/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- with grade pay Rs.8700/-|
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 25/10/2017.
How to apply for APSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of APSC www.apsc.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of Assam PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in