APRJC CET Notification 2016 APRDC Application Form
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society (APRDC) has released the latest official notification APRJC CET Notification 2016 on its official website. Candidates who want to get admission into various courses such are MPC, BiPC, MEC and CEC are advised to apply for this APRJC CET (Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test). APRDC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 17th April, 2016.
- Candidates must pass their SSC or matriculation or 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- OC category students must have 6% GPA.
- Reserved category applicants must have 5% GPA.
- Candidates should have n age limit.
- All the applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.150/-.
- Fee can be paid using debit card, credit card and net banking etc.
APRJC CET 2016 Exam Pattern:
- APRJC CET will be conducted for total 150 questions.
- Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The paper will be set in Telugu & English.
- Each question will carry single mark.
- The exam will be based on Multiple Choice Questions.
- No negative marking will be there.
- APRJC CET Notification 2016 released on: 17/03/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 18/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/04/2016.
- Date of the APRJC CET 2016 exam: 15/05/2016.
How to apply for APRJC CET Notification 2016:
- Go to the official website of APRDC www.aprs.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the link of APRJC CET Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.