APRCET Recruitment 2018 (Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test Recruitment) Conduct by Andhra University for M.Phill & Ph.D.(Full Time) and M.Phill & Ph.D. (Part-Time) courses in 14 Universities in the state.Eligible and Interested Candidates to Apply APRCET 2018. Check the Notification Details, Application Details, Eligibility Criteria details are given below.
APRCET Recruitment 2018 – Ap Research Common Entrance Test
Name of the Organization : Andhra University
Exam Name : APRCET 2018
Number Vacancies : 696 posts.
Vacancy Position :
- The vacancy position of Ph.D ( Full Time / Part Time) and M.Phil. (Full Time / Part Time) in 14 Universities of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Detail Information about vacancy : Check here
Educational Qualification :
- For M.Phill & Ph.D.(Full Time): contenders must complete PG at least 55% of marks in all subjects. For SC, ST, PWD aspirants have secure 50% of marks in all subjects.
- For M.Phill & Ph.D. (Part-Time): Contenders must pass PG in qualified recognized university. For all SC, ST, PWD Aspirants can secure 50% in all subjects.
- For more details about eligibility : Click Here
Subject & Syllabus :
Exam Pattern :
|Related to Course Taken||70|
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : Rs.1359/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs.959/-
How to Apply APRCET Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit Official Website https://sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the APRCET Notification.
- Now Click on Application and Completed four steps.
- First step enter all personal details and complete fee process.
- Second step Check your Payment Status for AP RCET – 2018.
- Third step fill application form about Academic details.
- Last step Print the Application Form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Application Form: 07-07-2018
- Last Date to apply Application Form : 25-07-2018
- Last Date with Late fee Rs.2000/- : 03-08-2018
- Last Date with Late fee Rs.5000/ : 10-08-2018
- Downloading of Admit cards : 14 to 17-08-2018
- Date of Exam : 22 to 24-08-2018
- Date of Declaration of Result : Sept 2018
Important Links :