APPSC One Time Registration Link-Direct Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited the online applications from the unemployed and employee candidates to register in APPSC One Time Registration Link through online. Andhra Pradesh government has implemented the APPSC one time registration for the candidates who are looking for the government jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Telangana government had already introduced the TSPSC One Time Registration Link on its official website. This year onwards Andhra Pradesh state government presents the APPSC One Time Profile Registration login on the commissions site apspsc.gov.in or psc.ap.gov.in. By enrolling the candidate name in Andhra Pradesh PSC One Time registration online, candidates will get the every notification to their mails. Here we are providing the APPSC One Time Registration process below.
Click on Direct Recruitment Link for register in to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) portal. After clicking on direct recruitment link, the following two links will be available.
- New Registration.
- Modify Registration.
- Confirm Registration.
Steps for New APPSC One Time Registration:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of the APPSC www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Applicants should fill in the form provided for OTPR.
- After submission candidates will get unique reference ID to the applicants valid mobile number and mail ID.
- Candidates also get different codes to his mobile and email for checking the correctness of the mobile number and email id provided by him.
- Applicant should keep this reference id, mobile code and email code for confirming the registration.
If any case the applicant has entered wrong information, using this link candidate has entered the correct mobile number and email address.
Procedure to apply for APPSC One Time Registration Link:
- Log on to the official website of APSPSC www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click on one time profile registration process.
- Choose direct recruitment or departmental test.
- Click on new registration.
- Online application form will be displayed.
- After that, enter your Aadhar Card number.
- Enter your personal details.
- Fill your address details.
- Enter your educational qualification details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Select on type of notification you prefer.
- Click on submit.
- You will get ID and Password.
To confirm the registration, candidates should enter reference ID, Mobile code and email code. After that, click on submission button. After confirmation, application will be terminated as successfully registered.