APPSC One Time Registration 2016 AP Govt Jobs Online Process
Andhra Pradesh State Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited the unemployed candidates to register themselves in APPSC One Time Registration 2016. APSPSC has implemented an Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs New Registration. To know APPSC Job Updates time to time once complete APPSC One Time Registration Process when started. So that interested job seekers once if you can register with your personal details, you can apply all the jobs released through the APPSC. At the time of APPSC One Time Registration 2016, candidates will get unique user id and password to login into your account. Use this user ID for applying to all the upcoming govt exams. Candidates who want to know more details about this one time registration process, those can get more updates through its official website www.apspsc.gov.in.
Details about Andhra Pradesh PSC:
APPSC was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh established on 1st November 1956. Previously, this commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission, which is based on the regulations of Madras PSC. The major function of APPSC is that it makes direct recruitment under the Article 320 (1) of the Constitution of India. Those recruited are mostly lecturers, doctors, engineers, deputy collectors, forest officers, police officers, and clerks. As they announced after Budget released, the commission planning to release APPSC Notifications of Group 1, Group 2, and Group 4. As a part of digital India, they are making everything on online. APPSC is taking initiation of Digital India and stating APPSC One Time Registration. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs New Registration via official web portal www.apspsc.gov.in. Here we are providing the APPSC One Time Registration Process 2016 step by step.
APPSC Registration Benefits:
- Easy to apply for any Recruitment.
- To get all APPSC notifications.
- APPSC has launched a new application procedure to know APPSC Job Updates.
- The unemployed candidates to register APPSC One Time Registration (OTR) at official website apspsc.gov.in.
- Interested job seekers register with your details like Name, DOB, Educational Qualification and other details.
- After the certificate verification, a unique code password will be sent to each candidate on their mobile number and email address.
- After successful registration job finders would receive the APSPSC Notification Alerts such as recruitments of Gr 1, Gr 2 & Gr 4 and Exam dates, etc.
- The auto-generated alerts will be sent to candidates via email and SMS.
Steps for APPSC One Time Registration 2016:
- Log on to the official site of APPSC www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of One Time Registration 2016.
- After that, enter the Aadhaar card number (UID no), this num is must for one time registration.
- Fill the application with necessary details such are name, education, address, contact number, father name and date of birth etc.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature.
- Select the APSPSC Employment Notifications you prefer.
- Click on submit button.
- Then, you will get the Unique ID & Password.
- Please keep safely the ID and password.