APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 – Accountant Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) had released the APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of September, 2017. APPSC is going to recruit the various vacancies of Junior Accountant and Junior Assistant positions in various departments. Interested candidates can register online for Latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Job seekers who are searching for the government jobs in AP, those can apply online for the APPSC Group IV Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us.
Vacancy Details about APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate service
- Junior Assistants in Registration & Stamps Department
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants from Prisons & Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Department
- Junior Assistants in Fire Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison & Correctional Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant in R & B Department
- Junior Assistants in director of ports
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017:
Candidates must be 18 years to 42 years to apply for APPSC Group III Notification 2017.
Applicants must complete the intermediate or Graduation Degree from any recognized institute or university in India.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs.16400/- to Rs.49870/- per month.
All the interested candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.180/- per application.
|Starting Date to Apply Online for APPSC Group III Panchayat Secretary Posts||September, 2017|
|Closing Date to submit the Online Application Form||Soon Updated|
|Date of the Prelims Examination||10/12/2017|
|APPSC Group IV Mains Exam Date||15/04/2018|
How to apply for APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of APPSC www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Download and read the APPSC Group IV Notification 2017 PDF.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form with correct details without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee and enter the payment details in application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in