APPSC Group II Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has announced an employment notification APPSC Group II Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017 to recruit 100 online application forms for the Hostel Welfare Officer Grade Group II and other vacant positions. As per this notification, APPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Job hunters who are searching for the APPSC Latest Government Jobs, those may apply for this recruitment through online mode as early as possible. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 30th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about APPSC Group II Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 100 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Hostel Welfare Officer Grade Group 2.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 42 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per government norms.
Applicants must possess Bachelors Degree with B.Ed or its equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.16400/- to Rs.49870/- per month.
- For Unreserved category candidates, Rs.330/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.80/-.
- Starting date to apply online application form: 31/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/01/2017.
How to apply for APPSC Group II Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of APPSC www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of APPSC Group 2 Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Fill up the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- At last click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.