APPSC Group I Services Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently issued a latest job notification APPSC Group I Services Recruitment 2017 to recruit applicants on the empty posts of Group I positions. According to the official notification the recruitment is organized to fill up various group I services vacant posts in the APPSC department. Eligible and interested candidates of APPSC executive and non executive jobs must have to apply online. APPSC invites the online applications from young dynamic and energetic aspirants to fill these vacant positions. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Details about APPSC Group I Services Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Collector.
- Deputy Superintend of Police.
- Commercial Tax Officer.
- District Registrar.
- Municipal Commissioner.
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent.
- District BC Welfare Officer.
- Assistant Commissioner.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Group I Services Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates lower age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 42 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Collector||Rs.40270/- to Rs.93780/-|
|Deputy Superintend of Police|
|Commercial Tax Officer|
|District Registrar||Rs.37100/- to Rs.91450/-|
|Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent||Rs.35120/- to Rs.87130/-|
|District BC Welfare Officer|
- For General candidates, Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.120/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Released.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
How to apply for APPSC Group I Services Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of APPSC www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Then find out the notification link of Group I Services posts.
- Click on the given link.
- Read the eligibility details from the official advertisement.
- Eligible applicants click on apply online link.
- Fill up all the details correctly.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in