APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2016 Registration Form
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released the APPSC Department Test Notification 2016 on its official website. Good news for all the government job holders in Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates who are looking for promotion to their cadre have to apply for this APPSC Departmental Examination. All the interested applicants can check the notification for APPSC Departmental Test eligibility and then start the process for filling the online application form. Already APPSC has decided to start the One Time Registration process for all the positions. Candidates may download the application form, fill the application and submit the form on or before last date 24th May, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Multiple Positions.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Name of the Departments:
- Commercial Tax Departments.
- Accountant Department.
- Typist cum Assistants in Finance Wing.
- Sericulture Department.
- Mines and Geology Department.
- Work Accounts Service and APPSC Commission etc.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2016:
Candidate will be selected based on the applicant performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per APPSC government sector departments wise.
- For General candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.200/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/05/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 24/05/2016.
- Date of the Examination: 09/06/2016 to 14/06/2016.
How to apply for APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2016:
- Go to the official website of APPSC Departmental Test www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Check the official notification.
- Click on the link of APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with one time registration process.
- Use the username and password to complete the remaining steps.
- Save the filled application and enter the fee details.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future reference.