CLAT Application Form 2017 www.clat.ac.in
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam. For the year 2017, examination will be organized by the Chankya National Law University, Patna. It is commenced once in a year in the month of May. It is organized for granting admission in Integrated L.L.B and L.L.M courses offered by 17 National Law Universities of India. CLAT 2017 registration will be started from the first January, 2017. Candidates may check the latest updates about CLAT Application Form 2017 through online. Interested and suitable applicants may submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 14th May, 2017.
Details about CLAT Application Form 2017:
- For General candidates, age should be below 20 years.
- For Reserved category applicants, candidates age should be 22 years.
For UG Courses:
Candidates must possess 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks for general applicants and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
For PG Courses:
Applicants must be passed the LLB or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST applicants.
|Name of the Category||Fee Details|
Exam Pattern for UG and PG Courses:
- The entrance exam will be held through online process.
- It will be a computer based test (CBT).
- The exam will be of English language.
- The paper will be of 2 hours duration.
- Candidate will be awarded for 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There will be a provision for 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer.
- For UG programmes, question paper will be of 200 marks.
- For PG programmes, question paper will be of 150 marks.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Admission notification will be announced on||Second week of December, 2016|
|Starting date for online application form||01/01/2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||31/03/2017|
|Admit card will be available from||Third Week of April, 2017|
|Date of entrance examination||Second week of May, 2017|
|Result declaration date||Third week of May, 2017|
|Merit list release date||First week of June, 2017|
|Counselling starts on||First week of June, 2017|
Steps to apply for CLAT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of CLAT www.clat.ac.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of CLAT Notification 2017.
- Before going to apply, candidates must download the official notification carefully.
- Now click on CLAT Application Form 2017.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage and keep it safe.