APJEE Application Form 2017 Notification, Exam Dates
Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) will soon release the APJEE Application Form 2017 on its official website. All the candidates who want to take admission in Diploma and Degree course in Arunachal Pradesh State. Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is also known as APJEE. All those candidates who want to become a part of this exam they all should have to submit their APJEE Application Form 2017 on or before last date. Recently organization has released the application forms for the interested candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for APJEE Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must be the residents of Arunachal Pradesh State only.
- All those applicants who have passed 10th class or 12th class from a recognized board in Arunachal Pradesh State.
- To get admissions in diploma courses age should be in between 15 years to 18 years.
- For Degree courses, age should be in between 17 years to 21 years.
- Relaxation in age limit as per rules and regulations.
Registration Fee Details:
- Arunachal Pradesh ST candidates have to pay Rs.500/-.
- Non Arunachal Pradesh ST candidates have to pay Rs.700/-.
- To pay application fee use Debit Card or Credit Card or through Net Banking.
- The fee will be totally non-refundable.
|Starting date for online application form||February, 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||April, 2017|
|Admit card will be released on||15 Days ago from the exam|
|Date of the APJEE Exam 2017||May, 2017|
|Results of APJEE 2017||June, 2017|
|Counselling Process||July, 2017|
How to apply for APJEE Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of APJEE www.apdhte.nic.in.
- Click on the link of APJEE Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.