apicet.nic.in AP ICET Application 2016 – 2017, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on behalf of Andhra University has released an AP ICET 2016 Notification for getting admission into MCA and MBA courses in various private and government colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra University invites the online applications from interested and eligible students. Online applications will be available from 06th February, 2016 at its official website. Candidates may download the AP ICET Application 2016 and fill the details correctly and submit the filled application form on or before last date 05th March, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET Application 2016:
- Applicants should be an Indian.
- Should satisfy local or non local status of AP as per regulations.
For MBA and MCA courses, applicants must possess their B.Tech or three years bachelors degree from any recognized university.
Candidates need to pay fee as Rs.350/- per applicant.
- AP ICET Application Form 2016 will be released on: 06th February, 2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 06th February, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05 March, 2016.
- Starting date to pay the fee: April, 2016.
- Last date to pay the fee without fine: First week of April, 2016.
- Last date to pay the fee with fine: Second Week of May, 2016.
- Date of the AP ICET 2016 exam: 16th May, 2016.
- AP ICET 2016 Hall Ticket Download Link: 20th April 2016.
- AP ICET 2016 Answer Key Link:19th May 2016
- Results will be announced on: 27th May 2016.
- AP ICET counseling starts from: In the month of September, 2016.
- AP ICET Allotment Results declared on: In the month of September, 2016.
Required Documents for apply AP CET:
- AP Online Transaction ID
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Residence Proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificates.
- Special Category Documents.
AP ICET Syllabus 2016:
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Communication Skills.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Management and Business knowledge.
AP ICET Exam Pattern:
- Exam paper will be conducting for 200 marks.
- Time duration for this exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Questions will be in objective type.
- Question paper contains 3 sections.
- Section A Analytical Questions for 75 marks, Section B Mathematics for 75 marks and Section c Communication Skills for 50 marks.
How to apply for AP ICET Application 2016:
- Go to the official website of AP ICET www.apicet.nic.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the AP ICET Application 2016.
- Fill up with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in for more updateas on AP ICET 2016 – 2017.