APGVB Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) is going to release the latest job notification APGVB Bank Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacant positions in vacant branches in the state of Andhra Pradesh. APGVB needs to full fill massive members of unreserved positions. APGVB invites the online applications from efficient and skilled candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Job seekers who want to start their career in banking sector jobs, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about APGVB Bank Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale I.
- Officer Scale II.
- Officer Scale III.
- Office Assistant (Multi Purpose).
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per bank norms.
Applicants must pass their graduation in any subject or equivalent examination from any recognized university. Candidates have some knowledge of Telugu language.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in online written examination and followed by personal interview.
- For Officer Scale I, Rs.14500/- to Rs.25700/-.
- For Officer Scale II, Rs.19400/- to Rs.28100/-.
- For Officer Scale III, Rs.25700/- to Rs.31500/-.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Rs.17200/- to Rs.19300/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
APGVB will soon update the notification releasing date, application submission date and fee payment dates etc at its official website.
Steps to apply for APGVB Bank Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of APGVB Bank www.apgvbank.in.
- Click on the link of APGVB Bank Recruitment 2016.
- Applicants must read the notification carefully, before going to apply.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.