APGB Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 – 108 Posts
Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank (APGB) is going to release an official notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant office assistant posts. As per this notification, APGB needs to full fill 108 members of unreserved positions. APGB invites the online applications from eligible and interested candidates. Job seekers who want to start their career in Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank (APGB), those must utilize this best opportunity. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about APGB Office Assistant Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 108 Posts.
Name of the posts: Office Assistant.
Job Location: Kadapa.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
IBPS Score Details:
Candidates can apply for APG Bank Recruitment 2016, they qualified RRBs CWE3 examination that is conducted by IBPS.
|Name of the Category||Minimum Marks Required|
|SC, ST, PWD, SC & OBC-PWD||70 & above|
|OBC, General, General OBC-PWD||80 & above|
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per Bank rules and regulations.
- For General candidates, Rs.150/-.
- For Reserved applicants Rs.40/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Not yet decided.
How to apply for APGB Office Assistant Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of APGB www.apgb.in.
- Click on the link of APGB Office Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee detail and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.