APG Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APG Bank) has released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this drive. APG Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about APG Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about APG Bank Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 430 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Officer Scale I posts: 163 posts.
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer) Posts: 11 posts.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts: 256 posts.
Job Location: Kadapa.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their graduation in Agriculture Engineering, Banking, Finance, Marketing and any discipline with must be proficiency in local language.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the RRBs CWE III conducted by IBPS in September or October 2014 and the personal interview will be held in Kadapa.
- For Officer Scale I: Rs.31551/-.
- For Officer Scale II: Rs.42214/-.
- For Office Assistant: Rs.15667/-.
- For General candidates Rs.150/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.40/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 28/04/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/05/2015.
Click here to apply for APG Bank Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of APG www.apgb.co.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of APG Bank Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the filled application form.