APFC Recruitment 2016-2017 Online Application
Uttar Pradesh Service Commission (UPSC) has released the latest notification about the APFC Recruitment 2016-2017. Candidates who are searching for this APFC Recruitment 2016, those can go online to apply for various positions in Employee Provident Fund Organization. UPSC has already started to receiving and expected more applications for this Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) posts through online. UPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) Posts.
Candidates age should be 35 years or less than 35 years.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent diploma in company law or Public Administration from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in online written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
General Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.25/- at any SBI branch via either cash or net banking. There is an Exemption for SC, ST, PH and Women applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Will soon update.
Steps to apply for APFC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the APFC Recruitment 2016-2017 notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.