AP EAMCET 2016 Web Options Download
|AP EAMCET 2016 Application, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Results, Model Papers, Tips, Guidelines, Counselling dates, Web Options, Seat allotment Order, Books, Study Material|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Model Papers||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips, Guidelines||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Counselling Dates||Click Here|
|Web Options||Click Here|
|Seat Allotment Order||Click Here|
|Books, Study Material||Click Here|
|Online Mock Test||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has conducted the AP EAMCET 2016 entrance exam was held in the month of May, 2016 at its official website. AP EAMCET entrance exam organized for getting admission into the various under graduate professional courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Sc in agriculture, B.Pharmacy, MBBS and BDS etc for the academic year of 2016 – 2017 in university, private colleges and its affiliated institutions in the state of Andhra Pradesh. After successful completion of the AP EAMCET 2016 entrance test, JNTUK has released the AP EAMCET Results 2016 at its official website. Based on the results, candidates rank will be decided. Applicants will get counseling call letter according to their obtained rank wise. Eligible aspirants must know the details about AP EAMCET 2016 Web options and its procedure etc.
AP EAMCET 2016 Web Option Entering Instructions:
- Entering the URL through Internet.
- Generation of Password.
- Option Entry.
- Log out.
- Final Allotment of Seats.
- Payment of Fees.
- Accepting of Allotment.
- Participating in Subsequent Phase.
- Process of Withdrawal.
Procedure to be followed for Options on Web:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of AP EAMCET www.apeamcet.org.
- Home page will be opened; the links regarding the information such as counseling procedure, list of courses, list of help line centers, college profile and list of courses etc.
- Password is essential for all the candidates login, entry of options, change of options, saving and deletion of options and for printing of allotment order.
- Then click on the candidates registration link to generate the password.
- Password length should be at least 8 characters with at least one number.
- Re – enter the password and save it.
- Click on log out button.
- After that, applicants will get sms to your mobile regarding your login id and password.
- Again login through your login id for making options or changes.
- Enter your details and fee information.
- After that, download the allotment order.
- Choose the college and course etc.