AP EAMCET 2016 Preparation Tips, Guidlines Download
|AP EAMCET 2016 Application, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Results, Model Papers, Tips, Guidelines, Counselling dates, Web Options, Seat allotment Order, Books, Study Material|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Model Papers||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips, Guidelines||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Counselling Dates||Click Here|
|Web Options||Click Here|
|Seat Allotment Order||Click Here|
|Books, Study Material||Click Here|
|Online Mock Test||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is commonly known as EAMCET which is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE). This EAMCET entrance test is the entry for various professional courses offered in various government and private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. After applying for AP EAMCET 2016 candidates need to prepare a study time table and should know some preparation tips and guidance. Here we are providing some useful AP EAMCET 2016 Preparation Tips, Guidlines to crack the AP EAMCET exam. Candidates who are going to appear for this AP EAMCET 2016, those can follow the following preparation tips and guidlines.
Candidates Don’t Do in the Preparation for AP EAMCET 2016:
- Candidates should not spend more time on any question.
- Do not change your training methods while you are in preparation.
- Do not try to touch new topics. It will take more time to prepare; otherwise you will lose your confidence.
- Do not try to attempt doubtful.
- Pre planning is very important for exam.
- Do not forget to prepare EAMCET previous year question papers with solutions before the exam date.
Applicants Do the following Tips for AP EAMCET 2016:
- As you prepare for the board examination, you should also get ready and solve the last year question papers for AP EAMCET 2016.
- You should try to cover entire syllabus whatever you prepared for the EAMCET exam.
- Applicants should have proper sleep and take care of your health.
Required things to be followed and Carry on the day of AP EAMCET 2016:
- Applicants need to carry the hall ticket, eraser, pencil, sharpener and ball point pen. And exam center will provide two pencils.
- Candidates should reach one hour before to the exam center.
- After OMR sheet is given, candidates should read all the instructions and fill in the details.
- After receiving the question paper, applicant should start with chemistry, because chemistry will be completed quickly.
- Try to answer 40 questions of chemistry questions within 25 minutes.
- Try to answer 80 questions of mathematics or biology in 90 minutes.
- Try to answer 40 questions of Physics in 10 to 15 minutes.