AP EAMCET 2016 Counseling Dates
|AP EAMCET 2016 Application, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Results, Model Papers, Tips, Guidelines, Counselling dates, Web Options, Seat allotment Order, Books, Study Material|
|Online Application||Click Here
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Model Papers||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips, Guidelines||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Counselling Dates||Click Here|
|Web Options||Click Here|
|Seat Allotment Order||Click Here|
|Books, Study Material||Click Here|
|Online Mock Test||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JNTU, Kakinada has recently conducted the AP EAMCET 2016 entrance exam was held in the month of May, 2016 at various exam centers. Large numbers of applicants were appeared for this Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2016. JNTUK has released the AP EAMCET 2016 Results at its official website. After releasing the results, applicants are waiting for their AP EAMCET 2016 Counseling Dates. Here we are providing the AP EAMCET 2016 engineering and medical counseling dates with rank wise at our website. Applicants can follow the following counseling dates and should attend for the counseling to get admission into various engineering, agriculture and medical courses in private and government colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Details of the AP EAMCET 2016 Counseling Process:
- Counseling procedure will starts with document verification.
- At the time of certificate verification, candidates need to pay a processing fee.
- Counseling of AP EAMCET 2016 will be web based.
- Candidates should know all the relevant details of the web counseling procedure from the respective help line centers.
- After applicants have completed their registration for AP EAMCET 2016 Counseling, they will be able to access the window for their options.
- After the final phase of counseling, spot admission will be held for the seats.
Required Documents to be verify:
- AP EAMCET 2016 Hall Ticket.
- Rank card.
- Intermediate marks sheet.
- SSC or equivalent marks sheet.
- Class VI to Inter study certificate.
- Residence certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate.
Counseling Fee for Engineering:
- For General applicants, Rs.900/-.
- For Reserved candidates, Rs.450/-.
Counseling Fee for Medical Course:
- For OC and General candidates, Rs.1800/-.
- For SC, ST applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.800/-.
AP EAMCET 2016 Medical Counseling Centers:
|Name of the Center||Organization Name|
|Vijayawada||Administrative Building, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Visakhapatnam||Opposite School of Distance Education, Andhra University, Vizag|
|Tirupathi||Old MBA Building, SV University|
|Hyderabad||JNTUH, Kukatpalli, Hyderabad|
AP EAMCET 2016 MBBS & BDS Seats:
- Total Number of MBBS Seats: 3400.
- Number of MBBS seats in Government medical colleges: 1750.
- Number of MBBS seats in private medical colleges: 1650.
- Total number of BDS seats: 1390.
- Number of BDS seats in Government medical colleges: 140.
- Number of BDS seats in private medical colleges: 1150.
AP EAMCET 2016 Medical Counseling Dates:
|Starting Rank||Last Rank|
|August, 2016||All candidates||09:00 AM||1||500|
|August, 2016||All candidates||09:00 AM||1001||2500|
|August, 2016||All candidates||09:00 AM||4001||5500|
AP EAMCET Engineering Counseling also starts from the month of August, 2016 at various counseling centers. Applicants can keep visit our website for more details about AP EAMCET 2016 Counseling Dates.