APDCHS Recruitment 2017 – Staff Nurse Vacancies – Apply Here
Andhra Pradesh District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APDCHS) (AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad) has recently announced an employment notification APDCHS Recruitment 2017. As per this notification, APDCHS is going to fill up 92 vacant positions. APDCHS invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Jobs can apply for this APDCHS Staff Nurse Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the interested candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 29th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about APDCHS Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 92 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Specialist Civil Assistant Surgeon.
- Staff Nurse.
Candidates minimum age should be 34 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview and merit list only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Rules and Regulations.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 29/09/2017.
How to apply for APDCHS Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of APDCHS www.anantapuramu.ap.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.anantapuramu.ap.gov.in