AP TET Notification 2017 Online Application Form aptet.cgg.gov.in
Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh is going to release the AP TET Notification 2017 on its official website aptet.cgg.gov.in. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who have the skills in teaching field can apply for this eligibility test or entrance exam. Applicants are also looking for AP TET 2017 Registration Process dates, so they can apply online and must grab this job opportunity in teaching sector. Those applicants who possess the required standards as per the details mentioned in notification may fill AP TET Online Application Form 2017 for the exam.
The candidates who want to be selected for primary teacher posts and upper primary teacher posts need to take this Andhra Pradesh TET Online Application Form 2017. AP TET 2017 important dates will shortly be notified by the officials and the interested candidates have to fill up AP TET Notification 2017 on or before ending date.
Eligibility Criteria for AP TET Notification 2017:
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Candidates must possess senior secondary with minimum qualifying marks and elementary educations are the required qualification to apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
After the selection process, candidates will be given a good salary package as per organization norms.
Applicants fee are exam fee will be submitted through online or offline mode on or before the closing date. The registration fee is Rs.250/-.
- Starting date for online application form: In the month of July, 2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Last week of July, 2017.
- Closing date to pay the registration fee: Announced Shortly.
- Paper 1 Exam Date: Updated Shortly.
- Paper 2 Exam date: Shortly Available.
Steps to apply for AP TET Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of AP TET www.aptet.cgg.gov.in.
- After that, they have to check the AP TET Notification 2017 an download it.
- Then, read it to know the required eligibility criteria.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Fill up the application form and upload all required documents.
- After that, pay the required application fee or examination fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.