AP PSC Group 2 2015 Exam Pattern,Eligibility Criteria
APPSC Group 2 2015 Exam Pattern: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s (APPSC) Group 2 Exam Pattern details are given below…
APPSC Group 2 2015 Exam Pattern:
- Written Examination (Objective Type) (Degree Standard)
- Interview/Document Verification
Written Examination: The written examination conducted by APPSC is of objective type mode which includes Paper I, II & III.
Scheme of Examination:
|Paper||Subject||Duration(Minutes)||MaximumMarks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies||150||150|
|Paper II||(i) Social and Cultural History of AP (the History of various Social & Cultural movements in AP) (ii) General overview of the IndianConstitution||150||150|
|Paper III||Planning in India, Indian Economy. Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150|
- The selections to these posts will be based on the marks/merit obtained by the candidates in the Written examination subject to rule of reservation, local reservation etc. duly following special representation as laid down in General Rule-22 and 22-A of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, and also with due regard to special / technical qualifications if any.
- Candidates must appear for all the three papers in written examination.
- There will be no waiting list. If eligible candidates are not available, such vacancies will be carried forward to the next notification.
Interview/Document Verification: Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars at the time of verification.