AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 121 Postman Mailguard Posts
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has decided to release the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant postman and Mailguard positions on its official website very soon. As per this AP Postal Circle Notification 2017, Organization is going to fill up 121 vacancies. AP Postal Circle invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Latest Postal Circle Jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh, those must download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully. Online application process will be starts soon at its official website. All the suitable candidates can apply online for this AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 121.
Name of the Posts:
- Postman: 118.
- Mailguard: 03.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 10th class or equivalent examination and must have ITI Certificate from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in merit list.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.100/-.
- For Female candidates, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
Steps to apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of AP Postal Department www.appost.in
- After that, click on the link of AP Postal Circle Application Form 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.appost.in