AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Online Application – 121 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has published the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant postman and Mail Guard posts through this drive. AP Postal Circle invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Application forms are now available at its official website. Candidates who are looking for the Postman and Mail Guard posts, those applicants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form to the chief postman general, Dak sadan, AP circle, Hyderabad on or before the last date. For more information about AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about AP Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 121 posts.
Job Location: All over Andhra Pradesh.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Mail Guard Posts||36|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or Intermediate or ITI Diploma from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay per month.
- Applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Examination Fee: 400/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 09th September 2016.
How to apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 2017:
- Go to the official website of AP Postal Circle Office www.appost.in
- Click on the link of AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 2017
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Send the filled application form along with required documents to the AP Postal Circle official address.
- Take printout of it for future reference.