AP POLYCET Notification 2016 Apply Online
State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh was issued the latest official notification about AP POLYCET Notification 2016 for getting admission into various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering, non engineering and technical education. SBTET invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. AP POLYCET (Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) Notification 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download their online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th April, 2016.
There is no maximum age limit.
Candidates must possess their SSLC or matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Applicants will be selected based on the candidates performance in written examination and counseling.
- For General candidates, Rs.330/-.
- For SC and ST applicants, Rs.165/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 18/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/04/2016.
- Date of Polycet 2016 exam: 27/04/2016.
- Results will be announced on: In the month of June, 2016.
AP POLYCET Admit Card 2016 will soon available on its official website on or before 10 to 15 days prior of the exam date. All the applied aspirants must download their hall ticket through online.
How to download AP POLYCET Notification 2016:
- Go to the official website of SBTET www.polycetap.nic.in.
- Click on the link of AP POLYCET Ntification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.