AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2016 polycetap.nic.in Download
State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) has now announced the AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2016 on its official website. AP Polycet is also known as Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. large numbers of applicants were applied for this AP Polycet 2016 on or before last date. After successful completion of the online registration process, candidates are eagerly waiting for their AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2016. After releasing the hall ticket, candidates may download their admit card through online.
State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) was recently released the AP POLYCET Notification 2016 in the month of February or March, 2016 on its official website for getting admission into various engineering and non engineering polytechnic courses into various government and private polytechnic colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. SBTET conducts AP Polycet entrance exam every year. This year also, SBTET is going to conduct the AP Polycet 2016 written exam will be held on 27th April, 2016 at various exam centers.
AP Polycet 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Exam paper consists of multiple choice questions.
- The time duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Exam will be conducted for 120 marks.
- Exam paper contains 120 questions.
- Questions will be asked from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2016 is now available on its official page on or before exam date. All the applied aspirants must download their hall ticket through online. Candidates should carry their hall ticket, otherwise no one will get permission to enter into the exam hall.
How to download AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2016:
- Go to the official website of SBTET www.sbtetap.gov.in.
- Click on the link of AP Polycet Hall Ticket 2016.
- After that, enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for exam purpose.