AP POLYCET Application Form 2017 CEEP Notification, Exam Dates
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (AP SBTET), Hyderabad is going to conduct the AP POLYCET 2017 entrance exam in the month of April, 2017. AP POLYCET (Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam for getting admission into engineering and non engineering diploma programmes. This entrance test is conducted for the applicants who are looking for admission into various diploma courses. Every year large numbers of applicants appear in this AP POLYCET exam. AP SBTET, Hyderabad invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. AP POLYCET Application Form 2017 will soon available on its official website. Suitable applicants can submit the CEEP Online Application Form 2017 on or before last date in the month of April, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for AP POLYCET Application Form 2017:
Here there is no age limit for the Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Exam for Polytechnic (CEEP).
Candidates must possess SSC or 10th class from State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana with Mathematics.
The registration fee of AP POLYCET 2017 will be Rs.330/- for all category candidates. Applicants can pay the fee through AP Online Centers or meeseva centers or credit card or debit card or internet banking or etc.
AP POLYCET 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
- Starting date for online application form: March, 2017.
- Closing date to submit the application form: April, 2017.
- AP POLYCET 2017 exam date: April, 2017.
- Results will be announced on: May, 2017.
Steps to apply for AP POLYCET Application Form 2017:
- Students must visit the official website of AP POLYCET www.appolycet.nic.in.
- After that, click on the link of AP POLYCET Notification 2017.
- Then, download the advertisement and must read all the details carefully.
- Enter all correct information without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit your application form.
- Take printout of your application form for future reference.