AP POLYCET 2015 Application sbtetap.gov.in
State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Andhra Pradesh has released the recruitment notification AP POLYCET 2015 Application for getting admission into the first year academic session into the polytechnic diploma courses through this notification. Notification has released in the last week of March, 2015. AP POLYCET 2015 online applications will be available at its official website. Candidates who want to get admission into the engineering diploma courses or non engineering diploma courses of the Polytechnic, those candidates may download the application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Candidates want to know more information about AP POLYCET 2015, like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Candidates age limit should be 17 years.
Candidates must possess their 10+2 examinations or equivalent from any recognized board or institution.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.300/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online payment or debit or credit or e-seva centers in all over AP.
- AP POLYCET 2015 application notification releasing date: 6 April, 2015
- Starting date for online application form: 06 April, 2015
- Last date for submitting the application form: 28 April, 2015
- Date of the examination: 21 May, 2015
How to apply for AP POLYCET 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.sbtetap.gov.in.
- Click on the link of AP POLYCET 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted application form.