AP Police Recruitment 2017 – 10000 SI ASI Constable Jobs – Apply
Andhra Pradesh State Government has now issued the most awaited AP Police Recruitment 2017 for various vacant posts on its official website. The Police Department is going to appoint best candidates for the posts of Constable, Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector. Total number of vacancies released by the AP Police Recruitment Board is 10000. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest police department jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates are advised to apply for the AP Police Recruitment 2017 before the last date.
Vacancy Details about AP Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 10000.
Name of the Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector of Police.
- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||2500|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
For Constable Posts: Candidates must have completed their intermediate education.
For SI and ASI Vacancies: Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or equivalent examination in any discipline from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Prelims written exam.
- Mains written exam.
- Medical Test.
- Document verification.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/- per month.
- For General category applicants, Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.150/-.
AP Police Department will soon update the application process starting and ending dates at its official website. Interested candidates can keep in touch with our website regularly.
How to apply for AP Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of AP Police Recruitment Board www.appolice.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of AP Police Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with mandatory details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.appolice.gov.in