AP Police Recruitment 2016 Total Jobs 4576 for ASI, SI, Constable – Apply at appolice.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Police government has released a notification saying that the police government is going to increase the strength very soon. The recruitment will cover the positions for SI, ASI & Constable. Many of the applicants are interested to be part of this recruitment and all the interested candidates are applying for AP Police Recruitment 2016.
It is many individual dream to become a police officer. This recruitment widely covers the jobs for constables. Around 3000+ jobs are open for constables and this covers for both men & women. Many would be interested in knowing the details like Education qualification, Age, Salary, how to apply for AP Police Recruitment 2016 and other eligibility criteria details. The following covers all the details.
Name of the post: AP Police Recruitment 2016
No of Vacancies: 4576
- SI Of Police (Communication) – 15
- ASI Of Police – 13
- Police Constable (Civil) – 3216
- Police Constable (AR) – 1067
- Warder – 265
Eligibility Criteria for AP Police Recruitment 2016
- Sub Inspector Age should be between 21 to 25 as on 01.07.2016
- SCT Police constable age should be 18 to 22
- Warder applicant age should be 18 to 30
- Minumum education should be 10/12th pass for reputed organization
- Application fee ranges from 150 – 300 (Based on category)
- There will be three tests: Prelims, Physical, Written & Main (Interview)
- Salary ranges from 9,300 to 38,000
How to apply for this recruitment?
- Log on to the official web site
- Click on the recruitment tab
- Select the appropriate notification, fill the required details and submit the registration form
Since Police officer job is one of the prestigious job in all of the jobs available in India. The competition will be pretty high. Lot of applicants will be interested to be a part of this notification. Oneshould be be good at physically, mentally and should be well prepared for the upcoming tests.