AP Police Jobs 2017 – 2018 Jail Warden Recruitment
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has been released the most important advertisement about AP Police Jobs 2017 – 2018 for jail warden police and constable job vacancies apply online application from. Candidates who are willing to get a job in AP Jail Department, this is the best opportunity to get a job in AP Police department. Here we will provide all the details about AP Police Jobs 2017 – 2018 syllabus, previous papers, model papers, how to apply online, age limit, educational qualification and fee details etc.
Vacancy Details about AP Police Jobs 2017 – 2018:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Jail Warden.
- Inspector and etc.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 26 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC applicants.
Applicants must possess graduation in education or technical streams from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Applicants initial appointment will be minimum pay of the grade plus other allowances admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidates may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond whenever necessary.
- For Unreserved and OBC candidates need to pay the examination fee.
- For SC/ST/Female/Minority/Economically Backward/Ex – Servicemen/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from exam fee.
AP Police Jobs Syllabus:
- General Knowledge.
- General Hindi.
- General English.
- General Arithmetic.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board will soon update the AP Police Jobs notification releasing date and etc at its official website.
How to apply for AP Police Jobs 2017 – 2018:
- Go to the official website of AP Police Recruitment Board www.appolice.gov.in.
- Before going to apply, candidates must have scanned photograph and signature.
- Applicants should have valid e-mail id.
- After that, click on latest police job notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Attach all required documents to the application form.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.