AP Police Jobs 2017 Application – 10000 Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Police Department has decided to release the latest employment notification AP Police Jobs 2017 Application will shortly at its official website. Candidates who are waiting for the latest jobs in AP police department, those must utilize this golden opportunity. As per this notification, AP Police Organization needs to full fill 10000 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested candidates. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more details about AP Police Jobs 2017 Application eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy Details about AP Police Jobs 2017 Application:
Number of Posts: 10000 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector of Police (Civil).
- Head Constable.
- Head Constable (Women).
- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Women).
- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police (Civil).
- Sub Inspector of Police (Women).
Job Location: All over India.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for SC, ST & BC candidates as per organization rules.
Applicants must pass their matriculation, Intermediate and graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the physical exam, written test and then according to the applicants merit list will be called for the personal interview.
Applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- General Science.
- Indian Geography.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Test of Reasoning or Mental Ability.
- Policies and Economy.
- Current Affairs.
Here we are providing the both preliminary selection process (Physical Exam) and the written exam patters.
For Physical Exam:
- For Men, candidates will have to run 5 km within 25 minutes.
- For Women, applicants will have to run 2.5 km within 16 minutes.
For Written Exam:
|Name of the Subject||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||35|
Andhra Pradesh Police Department will soon upload the notification dates at its official page. Eligible applicants keep visit our website for more details.
How to apply for AP Police Jobs 2017 Application:
- Log on to the official website of AP Police Department www.appolice.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the AP Police Jobs 2017 Application.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
- Send hard copy to the address of AP Police Department.