AP Police Dept Recruitment 2017 – 800 Constable Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment Board has now issued the most awaited AP Police Dept Recruitment 2017 for various vacant posts on its official website. The Police Department is going to appoint best candidates for the posts of Constable Vacancies. Total number of vacancies released by the AP Police Recruitment Board is 800. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest police department jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh, those must utilize this golden opportunity. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates are advised to apply for the AP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details about AP Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 800 Vacancies.
Name of the Vacancies: Constable.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh State Wide.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written exam.
- Medical Test.
- Document verification.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who got selected for the Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Job 2017 will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.150/-.
- Opening date to apply online: Soon Available.
- Closing date to apply online: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for AP Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of AP Police Recruitment Board www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of AP Police Dept Constable Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with mandatory details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in