AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 For 6017 Vacancies
Government of Andhra Pradesh and the state police recruitment has released the notification for fill up the vacant posts in the state department and the AP Police. There are about 6017 vacant post for both male and female candidates. According to the information the AP constable Recruitment 2016 notification will be announced for SI, constable civil, Armed Reserve, APSP, SPF, fireman and driver posts.
|Name of the post||Category||Number of posts|
Candidates must pass 10th Or SSC.
Candidates who are applying for AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 must be 18 years and age relaxation for reserved candidates is as per government rules.
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 physical standard test:
Weight of candidates of both male and female depends on age and height according to medical standards. The given below table is same for both all civil and physical standards test for civil.
|Constable, armed reserve, APSP, SPF, and fire man||Height||170 cms (male)
153 cms (female)
|Chest||Male- 80 cms (unexpanded)
85 cms (expanded)
Physical efficiency test:
|Male||Long jump||11 feet – 3 chances|
|High jump (three and half)||3 ½ feet – 3 chances|
|Female||Long jump||9 feet – 3 chances|
|High jump||3 feet – 3 chances|
- Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- for general candidates. Fees can be paid through online or through meseva.
- No fee for reserved candidates.
Online Application procedure for AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Log in on the official website http://apstatepolice.org
- Select the Online Application link.
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Fill the application form along with payment process online.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Take the print out of the form for future references.
Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.