AP PGECET Application Form 2017 Exam Dates
Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) is a state level entrance test of Andhra Pradesh. AP PGECET held for providing admission to the candidates seeking for M.Tech and M.Pharmacy regular courses in the field of engineering, technology and pharmacy. It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Interested and eligible candidates can fill the AP PGECET Application Form 2017 and submit the application form through online process only. AP PGECET 2017 online application forms will soon available on its official website.
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET Application Form 2017:
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates should have the domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must satisfy the local and non local status requirement.
- For M.Tech Courses, The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination as BE/B.Tech from any recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- For Pharmacy Courses, Applicants must have also passed the qualifying examination as B.Pharmacy from any recognized university.
Candidates can submit the registration fee through credit card or debit card or through AP online centers. The application fee required to be paid the candidates are as follows,
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.300/-.
AP PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Exam Type||Paper & Pen|
|Duration of the Exam||02 Hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marketing||Not Applicable|
|Medium of Question Paper||English Language only|
AP PGECET 2017 Exam Centers:
The examination will be held in various cities of Andhra Pradesh that include Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Guntur, Tirupathi and Anantapuram.
Important Dates for AP PGECET Application Form 2017:
|AP PGECET 2017 Notification released on||March, 2017|
|Starting date for online application form||First week of March, 2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form without late fee||Fourth week of April, 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form with late fee||Third week of May, 2017|
|Admit card will be available from||Third week of May, 2017|
|Date of the AP PGECET 2017 Examination||Fourth week of May, 2017|
|Results will be declared on||Second week of June, 2017|
Steps to apply for AP PGECET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of AP PGECET www.appgecet.org.
- After that, pay the registration fee through online mode or offline mode.
- Then, candidate will get a transaction ID which is necessary while filling the application form.
- After that, candidate needs to get payment verification.
- Then proceed to fill application form with required candidate information such as name, date of birth and other details.
- Upload the candidate photograph and signature and submit it.
- Candidates must take printout of the AP PGECET Application Form 2017 for future use.