AP PGECET 2015 Latest News-Exam Dates,Syllabus,Application
Andhra Pradesh PGECET(Post Graduation Common Entrance Test) Notification is going to release very soon on its official website www.appgecet.org.Candidates who are interested to apply for AP PGECET 2015 through the link provided by our website.AP PGECET 2015 is expected to release by Osmania University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education(APSCHE).PGECET is an Examination for giving the admission for M.Sc,M.Com,M.P.Ed,M.Ed,M.S.W,B.C.J,M.C.J etc in Andhra Pradesh.The AP PGECET 2015 Official Notification is going to release by the Osmania University through main portal.
Name of the Examination:AP PGECET 2015.
Examination Date:4th June 2015.
PGECET Official website:http://appgecet.org.
Osmania University Official Website:http://www.osmania.ac.in.
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will conduct the Post Graduation Commaon Entrance Test on 4th June 2015.
PGECET 2015 PARTICIPATING COLLEGES
There are many colleges taking part in APPGECET 2015, here is the list of top 10 colleges:
- A U College Of Engg. Visakhapatnam
- JNTU College of Engg.Located at Hyderabad
- V R Siddhartha Engineering College, Kanuru, Vijayawada
- S V U College of Engg. Tirupati
- JNTU College of Engg. Anantapur
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engg. and Tech. Bachupally, Kukatpally
- OU College Of Engg. Hyderabad
- JNTU College of Engg. Kakinada
- Gayathri vidya parishad coll. of engineering, Madhurawada,
- JNTU College of Engg. Pulivendula
AP PGECET 2015 Exam Centers:
PGECET 2015 Eligible Branches:
Aerospace Engineering, Architecture and Planning, Bio Medical Engineering, Bio Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Environmental Management, Food Technology, Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy, Nano Technology, Pharmacy.
PGECET 2015 Exam Pattern
- A total of 120 questions shall be asked in the PGECET 2015 containing 60% theory questions and 40% formula based problematic questions.
- The paper shall be set as per the syllabus and shall contain Objective questions with multiple choices.
- Each question shall carry one mark.
- PGECET 2015 cutoff marks: 25%.
- William Mooty.
- G.K. Publications.
- GALGOTIA Publications.
- Objective by JB Gupta.
- R.K. Bansal.
Address for Correspondence:
CONVENER – PGECET 2015,
Behind Engineering College Library,
Hyderabad – 500 007.
Phone: 040-27097124 / 9160815762 / 9160814753
Exam Helpline: 011-40360360