AP Pension Online Application Form 2016 NTR Bharosa Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Government has provided the online scheme for the state retired and pensioners. AP Government provides is given pension to the state poor and old people to support financially. For this year AP Pension Online Application Form 2016 are being filed by the candidates. Peoples who want to apply for this NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme; those can follow the following details.
The department of rural development has launched a great platform providing financial assistance to the economically weaker people. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has taken the great steps towards benefit of its senior citizens. According to the recent notifications, online applications are now available at its official website to be filled by the pensioners and employees. Already applied candidates can also check their AP Pension NTR Bharosa Status 2016 through its official website.
Details about AP Pension Online Application Form 2016:
Under the NTR Bharosa Scheme an amount ranging from Rs.200/- to Rs.1000/- per month is to be given to Old Age, Widows, Weavers, Toddy Tappers and AIDS patients and from Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/- per month distributed to the people with Physically Disabilities having 40% to 79% degree of disability and Rs.1500/- per month for PWD with 80% and above degree of disability. Andhra Pradesh Government has distributed 4301542 pensions and an amount of Rs.4643470500/- in total. Here we are providing step by step process to apply for this AP Pension Online Application Form 2016.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID and Passport size photograph etc.
Already applied citizens an check their pension status through pension ID, Aadhar Card number, ration card number through its official website.
How to apply for AP Pension Online Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of NTR Bharosa Scheme www.ntrbharosa.ap.gov.in.
- User must have valid email id and registration id.
- For new registration, candidates click on the link of AP Pension Online Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Users must have a bank account.
- Enter your bank account details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
- The amount should be transferred to your bank account directly.