AP Panchayat Secretary 2017 Notification-Important Dates
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to announce in employment notification for AP Panchayat Secretary 2017 Notification for Panchayat secretary posts. Panchayatraj Subordinate Service General Recruitment online applications are invited through online. AP Panchayat Secretary 2016 Notification online applications will soon available on its official website. Job seekers who are searching for the Andhra Pradesh State Government jobs, those can apply for this AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 on or before closing date which is mentioned in its official notification.
Vacancy Details about AP Panchayat Secretary 2017 Notification:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: Panchayat Secretary (Grade IV) posts.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 36 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per APPSC rules and regulations.
- Recently age relaxation will be raised from 34 to 36 years.
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age|
|Temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 Years|
|A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
|Post Name||Academic Details|
|Panchayat Secretary (Group IV) in Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service||Candidates must possess their graduation degree from any recognized university|
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as Rs.7520 to Rs.22430/- per month.
All the interested applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.180/- per application.
Required Documents to apply for AP Panchayat Secretary 2017 Notification:
- Community, Nativity and date of Birth Certificate.
- Declaration by the Un-Employed.
- Study Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Medical certificate for Blind, if any.
- Hearing Disability & Hearing Assessment Certificate.
- Creamy Layer Certificate.
APPSC will soon upload the AP Panchayat Secretary 2017 recruitment notification dates on its official website.
Steps to apply for AP Panchayat Secretary 2017 Notification:
- Go to the official website of APPSC www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the link of AP Panchayat Secretary Latest Notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.