AP NTR Bharosa Pensioners List, Pension Details
Government of Andhra Pradesh is given Andhra Pradesh NTR Bharosa Pension to the state poor and vulnerable, particularly the old and infirm and to support through Andhra Pradesh NTR Bharosa. The Candidates who have eligible and who have applied to getting Pension they can check their status through NTR Bharosa Pensioners List website ssp.ap.gov.in. Candidates who want to find or Searching their application status with using Pension ID or Aadhaar Card Number for all the 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh which are Anantapur, Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntur, Kadapa, Krishna, Kurnool, Prakasam, Nellore, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and West Godavari. Here we are providing the AP NTR Bharosa Pensioners List and Pension Details. Candidates who want to check their name in the AP NTR Bharosa Pensioners List; those can find their name and details easily.
Eligibility to Apply NTR Bharosa New Pensioner:
The BPL families of White ration card holders who shall be a local resident of the district and who are not covered under any other Pension Scheme.
- The old age people who have 65 years of age they are eligible to Old Age Pension.
- And the Weaver has the age limit is 50 years of age.
Disabled Pension for (PH) Physically Handicapped Persons:
The OAP, Weavers, Widow Candidates who have Disabled (Phc%<80) and Toddy Tappers will be Rs.1000/- per month and for Disabled (phc%>=80) it is Rs. 1500/- per month through NTR Bharosa.
How to Search Pensioners Details and NTR Bharosa Pensioner List:
The Eligible citizens who have applied for Pension they can check their status with searching from NBP Website search option. Everyone can check their application status with using their Pension ID, AADHAAR Card No, Ration Card No, SADAREM ID Numbers and the NTR Bharosa is given felicity to search Panchayat wise with selecting the applicant District, Mandal, Panchayat and Habitation.
here we have provided the produce for search NTR Bharosa Pensioners List with running and new Pensioners details just follow to find out easily..
- Open the browser and go to NTR Bharosa web site
- Select and click on Search option
- Then you have seen the home page of AP NTR Bharosa Pensioners List.
- Now enter required details of Pension ID, AADHAAR Card Number, Ration Card Number if any which is available.
- If you are new applicant select your district, Mandal, Panchayat and Habitation.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After that enter your details and etc.
- Then you have to click on the search button.
- AP NTR Bharosa Pensioners List will be available on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it if any usage.
Then your Panchayat and village AP NTR Bharosa Pensioners List is displayed with all details along Pension Amount find and note your Pension ID Pension Type.
Here we will upload the AP NTR Bharosa Pensioners List in Andhra Pradesh, Candidates can follow this list and if anyone want to take pension those can apply through this eligibility criteria.
- Srikakulam: 269545.
- East Godavari-440527.
- West Godavari-331914.
- YSR Kadapa-239344.
- Total pensioners 40, 90,956.
These include all pensions old age, widow, and disabled, Weavers and Toddy Tappers.