AP ICET Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 Previous Papers
Andhra Pradesh State Government, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is going to conducted the AP ICET 2016 entrance examination on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) conducts for getting admission into MBA and MCA courses for the academic year of 2016 – 2017 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Large numbers of students were already applied for this AP ICET 2016 written exam on or before last date. After completion of the online registration process candidates are going to prepare for the entrance test. Here we are providing the AP ICET Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 along with model papers, previous papers with solutions and sample papers etc at our website. Interested applicants can download the syllabus and pattern through online.
Details about AP ICET Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016:
AP ICET Syllabus:
- Analytical Ability.
- Mathematical Ability.
- Communication Ability.
AP ICET Exam Pattern:
- Exam paper will be conducting for 200 marks.
- Time duration for this exam is 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Questions will be in objective type.
- Question paper contains 3 sections.
- Section A conducts for Analytical Questions for 75 marks.
- Section B conducts for Mathematics for 75 marks.
- Section c Communication Skills for 50 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
Important Dates for AP ICET 2016:
- Date of the AP ICET 2016 exam: 16/05/2016.
- Results will be announced on: In the month of May, 2016.
- AP ICET counseling starts from: In the month of September, 2016.
- AP ICET Allotment Results declared on: In the month of September, 2016.
AP ICET Previous Papers, model papers and sample papers are available at its official website. Students who are preparing for the entrance test can download the AP ICET Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 along with solved papers, sample papers with answers and model papers etc for getting best results. Students can follow the following model papers and previous papers.