AP ICET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is popularly known as AP ICET. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will soon release the AP ICET Application Form 2017. Applications are invited from the applicants who want to take admissions into Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) courses offered in universities and affiliated professional colleges across the Andhra Pradesh State for the academic session 2017-2018. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit their application through online at official website.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only.
- Candidate should satisfy Local/Non Local status requirements as per AP GO.
- The candidates other than Indian national should satisfy the rules of universities concerned.
There is no age restriction for appearing for ICET. Maximum eligible age for obtaining a fee reimbursement in respect of SC/ST and BC 34 years and in respect of EBC/Minorities/Disabled is 30 years.
Applicants must possess bachelors degree (10+2+3) of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 50% marks or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs.350/-.
- The fee may be paid at any AP Online Center and also through credit card/debit card/net banking.
AP ICET 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Section||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Section A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||75|
|Section B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||75|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET Hall Ticket 2017:
AP ICET 2017 hall ticket will be issued only to the registered candidates in the last week of April, 2017.
|AP ICET 2017 Notification releasing date||1st Week of February, 2017|
|Starting date to submit the filled application form||February, 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||March, 2017|
|Hall ticket will be available from:||In the month of April, 2017|
|AP ICET 2017 Exam date||May, 2017|
|Answer Key will be declared on||3rd week of May, 2017|
|AP ICET 2017 Results will be announced on||4th Week of May, 2017|
How to apply for AP ICET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of AP ICET www.apicet.net.in.
- Before going to apply, candidates must have valid email id and password.
- After that, click on the link of AP ICET Notification 2017 and must read carefully all the application procedure.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, start filling the application without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.