AP Health Department Recruitment 2017 APPSC Medical Officer Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released an employment notification AP Health Department Recruitment 2017 for 450 Medical Officer Job Vacancies. APPSC invites the online applications from skilled and dynamic candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Job seekers who are searching for the Health Department 2017 jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh, those candidates may download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully. Interested and eligible candidates can download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date which is mentioned in its official website as soon as possible.
Vacancy Details about AP Health Department Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 450 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer Jobs.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 39 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree in relevant subject or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on their applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who got the medical officer job in AP Health Department, those will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
Eligible candidates will pay registration fee for General and Reserved category applicants as per APPSC and AP Health Department rules and regulations.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Will Shortly Uploaded.
Steps to apply for AP Health Department Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of APPSC www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of AP Health Department Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.