AP Group I Notification 2016-2017 for 500 Posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will soon release the AP Group I Notification 2016-2017 to fill up various vacancies in Andhra Pradesh. This is very good news for lakhs of candidates who are waiting for the APPSC Group I Notification 2016. APPSC releases the Group I 2016 Application Form in the month of June or July, 2016 on its official website. All the candidates must prepare very well for upcoming Group I 2016 exams.
Total Number of Vacancies: 500 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- Deputy Collector.
- Regional Transport Officer.
- Commercial Tax Officer.
- Assistant Audit Officer.
- Deputy Registrar in Co-Operative Societies.
- District Registrar.
- District Panchayat Officer.
- Divisional Fire Officer.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade II.
- Assistant Excise Superintendent.
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails.
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour.
- District Social Welfare Officer.
- District Employment Officer.
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 36 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their 3 years graduation or post graduation or Bachelors degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicant performance in the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per APPSC rules.
- For General candidates, Rs.120/-.
- For Reserved and women applicants no need to pay the fee.
- AP Group I Notification 2016-2017 releasing date: In the month of June or July, 2016.
- Starting date for online application form: Very soon available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Update Soon.
Group I Exam Syllabus 2016:
- Current Affairs.
- General Science.
- Social Sciences.
Steps to apply for AP Group I Notification 2016-2017:
- Log on to the official website of APPSC www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of APPSC Group I Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Enter payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Acknowledgement will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for future reference.