AP GENCO Recruitment 2017 – Trainee Assistant Engineer Posts
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation (APGENCO) has announced an employment notification AP GENCO Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 at its official website. AP GENCO is going to fill up 94 Trainee Assistant Engineer vacancies. AP GENCO invites the online applications from skilled and dynamic applicants. Job seekers who are searching for the latest government jobs in the month of Andhra Pradesh, those can apply for this recent AP GENCO AE Jobs 2017 through online. AP GENCO 2017 Online applications will be available from 06th March, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 05th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about AP GENCO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 94.
Name of the Posts: Trainee Assistant Engineer.
Category wise vacancy details:
- General category: 78 Posts.
- Reserved category: 17 Posts.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category applicants is as follows,
- For Physically Handicapped applicants, 10 years.
- For SC/ST and OBC candidates, 05 years.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree in electronics or BE or B.Tech in relevant stream from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.41155/- to Rs.63600/- with grade pay per month.
- For Unreserved candidates, Rs.370/-.
- Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
|AP GENCO Recruitment 2017 releasing date||03/03/2017|
|Starting date for apply online||06/03/2017|
|Closing date to submit the application form||05/03/2017|
|APGENCO Assistant Engineer Exam Date||23/04/2017|
How to apply for AP GENCO Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of AP GENCO www.apgenco.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of AP GENCO Trainee Assistant Engineer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required educational certificates.
- At last, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.apgenco.gov.in