AP Epass Scholarship Status 2018-19:
Andhra Pradesh State Government on behalf of Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships (Epass) for the students who are coming from the backward and scheduled. Epass has introduced the Fee Reimbursement Scheme for all the eligible students. Applicants who have successfully completed the SSC or Matriculation, those possess the interested to do the higher studies such as Intermediate, Polytechnic, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D degree and Professional courses. AP Government has recently released the AP Epass Scholarship status 2018 for fresh candidates and for renewal candidates also. Organization is providing financial support to poor students. Candidates who have already registered their names for this AP Epass Scholarship, those can renewal their application on or before closing date. For applying the Epass Fresh Scholarship, that applicant needs some important documents for verification. Here we are providing all the application process step by step clearly.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Epass Scholarship 2018:
- Candidates who belong to the BC and EBC category their annual income must be less than 1 lakh and for SC/ST applicants income 2 lakhs below per year.
- Every student must possess 75% attendance in college.
Required Documents to be Verified:
- 10th Class Hall Ticket.
- SSC Passed Year.
- Aadhar Card Number.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Candidates have already a bank account; give one hard copy of the bank account pass book. Otherwise, applicants must open an account in any bank.
- Bonafied certificate.
- Any common entrance test (CET) allotment order.
Procedure for Applying AP Epass Scholarship Status 2018 (Fresh & Renewal):
- Visit the official website of AP Epass www.apepass.cgg.gov.in
- Choose the academic year.
- After that, select the fresh registration link.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Finally, enter your mobile number.
- Now OTP will be generated and enter the OTP in application form.
- Attach all your required documents.
- One verifies the given details are correct or not.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future usage.
How to Check AP Epass Scholarship Status 2018:
- Go to the official website of AP Epass www.apepass.cgg.gov.in
- Now select the year.
- Enter your SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on Fresh Scholarship link.
- Then, enter your application ID.
- Click on submit button.
- Immediately it shows the selection of scholarship amount.
Official Website: www.apepass.cgg.gov.in